• Photography and Painting exhibitions at different art galleries together with other Mexican artists.
Mexico City and Puebla city.1986, 1988 and 1990.
• Exhibition at the Carefour Citoyen
together with 3 Belgian artists.
• Exhibition ETNIA at the Espacio Galería / ELA, espacio latinoamericano together with 10 Latinamerican artists. Sablon
• Exhibition at Cultureel Centrum "Het Gasthuis" together with 14 artists from Cuba, Honduras, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Flanders
and The Netherlands.
Aarschot, Vlaams-Brabant. 05 - 06.2005.
• Exhibition at the Art Gallery Derapages.
Brussels 06 - 09.2005.
• Exhibition at the Mexican Embassy
to Belgium and Luxembourg.
Brussels 10 - 12.2005.
• Participation in the Parcours des Artistes 2006
where federicografia took part in collective exhibitions.
• A huge wooden frog, which since years ago and for years to come (until it gets rotten) will look at the pond through her sweet and revealing Danubes' stone grey eyes.
• Fish sculpted on Wachauer marble for the Fountain placed on the main square of the Austrian village of Aggsbach-Markt. Aggsbach-Markt, Niederösterreich. 2003, official opening 09.2004.
More irrelevant information here:
Fine Arts Studies:
Sculpture sur Pierre / Third year (out of six years programme).
Academie des Arts (ACA) /
Ecole Royal des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles.
Brussels, Belgium. 09.2001 - present.
Master of Arts in Design Leadership.
UIAH University of Art and Design Helsinki.
Design Leadership department.
Helsinki, Finland. 09.1993 - 06.1996.
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design.
UIA/GC Universidad Iberoamericana Golfo Centro.
and so on, goes the blah, blah song.
Grusse aus den Wachau, Leiwaund SteinSchlange!
Salama! Malgache gecko eats banana, yummy!
Mural "A las verdades y dilemas que nos hacen libres"
at the UIAGC in Mexico.
Totem Chicchan-Macuilli in Sablon Square.
Sculpture donated to Belgium through the
Mexican Embassy in Belgium.
Totems exhibition at Derapages.
Nierika in Wachaua totem in first plane.
One day Federico found a frog for ages captured inside
an old Oak tree.
Grand openning of the Fisch fountain at Aggsbach-Markt, Austria. On the photo with Federico the Mexican Ambassador in Austria (currently the Minister of Mexican Foreign Affairs,) the major from Aggsbach,
the Niederosterreich culture minister and other nice Austrian people.